NEWS COVERAGE OF MAGNITSKY BILL FALLOUT:
- 1 "U.S. and Russian Civil Society:Deepening Partnerships"
- 1.1 Conference, Nov. 15-16, 2012, Washington, D.C.
- 1.2 *LINK: Resource and running notes page from Nov. 15-16, 2012 Washington conference
- 1.3 *LINK: CSPP event organizers thread diplomatic needle in considering how U.S.-Russian "civil-society" collaborations can continue
- 1.4 *LINK: Notes of the Media and Access to Information project planning session
- 1.5 LIVE VIDEO STREAM
- 1.6 Mass-media working group September 2012 meeting
- 1.7 *U.S.-Russia Civil Society Partnership Program (CSPP) home page
- 2011 Moscow Conference description page
- Unofficial goals wrapup from 2011 Moscow conference
"U.S. and Russian Civil Society:
Conference, Nov. 15-16, 2012, Washington, D.C.
*LINK: CSPP event organizers thread diplomatic needle in considering how U.S.-Russian "civil-society" collaborations can continue
- Hashtag to follow -- #cspp
This is an unofficial wiki resource documenting some of the work of the Mass Media Working group of the U.S.-Russia Civil Society Partnership Program. Plese email Bill Densmore, consulting fellow, Reynolds Journalism Institute, with updates or comments. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposed mass-media working group projects for 2012 consideration:
- Implementation of a research project on new media (proposed by the Poynter Institute’s Howard Feinberg, who is the US Co-Chair of the Working Group)
- Development of legal services aimed to support effective operation of the Russian media sector,
- Development of new of new ethical standards in the emergence of new technologies.