- The American Newspaper Digital Access Corp. business plan (executive summary) / DIRECT PDF DOWNLOAD
- BILL DENSMORE: Information Trust Association mission (Discussion draft 06-14-10) / and Statement of Need and about trust.
- BILL ANDERSON: Adding trust and identity: The Interform Initiative
Here are links to resources recommended for reading prior to participating in the June 24-25 "From Blueprint to Building," gathering at the Reynolds Journalism Institute. If you plan on attending and have a recommended reading, please add it to this page or send and email with link information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can read [http://www.newshare.com/wiki/index.php/Andac the overview on ANDAC
- And follow the early planning for the American Newspaper Digital Access Corp.
- Or go back and read what Bill Monroe said about it in Des Moines a few months ago.
- SAN JOSE MERCURY: A proposed "Privacy Bill of Rights"
- JOHN PATON: The CEO of Journal-Register Co.'s provocative address to E&P-Las Vegas on June 16
- MICHAEL HIRSCHORN: "Closing the Digital Frontier" (Atlantic Magazine, July/August 2010)
- ANDREW PRICE: "Putting a Price on Words" / (New York Times Magazine, May 16, 2010)
- CLAY SHIRKEY: "Newspapers and Thinking the Unthinkable" (March 2009)
- CHRIS LADD (Bakersfield Calfornian): "Colleges and the need for a shared-user network." (March 2009)
- JAMES FALLOWS: Google and news: An unlikely saviour? From The Atlantic. (June, 2010)
- DONICA MENSING, Univ. of Nevada-Reno, writes about "local information valets" (Dec. 2008)
- VIN CROSBIE: (Syracuse University) "The Three Phase of Information Revolution -- the Need for a Trusted Microacounting System." (June 18, 2007)
- MIT/READINGS: Selected readings from "Sustaining Democracy; Sustaining Journalism -- A Discussion at MIT." (June 19, 2007)
- FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION STAFF: Draft policy recommendations for consideration at June 15 workshop (May 24, 2010)
- PAIDCONTENT.ORG: PaidContent.org's list of newspapers charging for content (April 9, 2010)
- AUDIO: "Charging for Digital Content: Fix or Folly?" / (April 13, 2010/ASNE)