“From Blueprint to Building: Making the Market for Digital Information"
An action congress for trust, identity and Internet information commerce serving newspapers and beyond
June 23-25, 2010 / Reynolds Journalism Institute / Columbia, Mo.
Here's the list of participants in "From Blueprint to Building," updated as people register. If you're coming, and you don't see your name here, add it, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us.
- Dennis Anderson, managing editor, Lawrence Journal-World, Lawrence, Kan.
- Bill Anderson, founder, Interform LLC, (transaction processing), Auburn, Wash. (participating via CoverItLive)
- Doug Anstaett, executive director, Kansas Press Assn., former publisher of the Newton (Kan.) Kansan and Brookings (S.D.) Register, Topeka, Kan.
- Greg Baker, Missouri Press Service, Columbia, Mo.
- PARTICIPATING VIA WEB -- David Bordewyk, general manager, South Dakota Newspaper Association, Brookings, S.D.
- Kia Breaux, acting bureau chief, The Associated Press, Kansas City, Mo.
- Brad Buchanan, president/ceo, GeoTel Corp. dba Newz Group, Columbia, Mo.
- Ian Buchanan, vp-operations, GeoTel Corp. dba Newz Group, Columbia, Mo.
- Scott Buchanan, corporate counsel, GeoTel Corp. dba Newz Group, Columbia, Mo.
- Doug Crews, executive director, Missouri Press Association, Columbia, Mo.
- Charles Davis, director, National Freedom of Information Center, Columbia, Mo.
- Linda Denning, Ellsworth County Independent/Reporter, Ellsworth, Kan.
- Bill Densmore, consultant, Reynolds Journalism Institute, co-founder, CircLabs Inc., board member, New England Newspaper & Press Assn., Williamstown, Mass.
- Dennis DeRossett, Illinois Press Association, Springfield, Ill.
- Roger Fidler, director, Digital Publishing Alliance, Reynolds Journalism Institute, Columbia, Mo.
- Roger Gafke, program-development director, Donald W. Reynolds Journalism Institute, Columbia, Mo.
- Kim Garretson, partner, Ovative/Group, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Brad Genry, Houston (Mo.) Herald
- Rebecca Groveman, software engineer, Clickshare Service Corp., Amherst, Mass.
- Robert Kasabian, Multistate Digital Task Force business plan consultant, Purcellville, Va.
- Suzie Katz, PhotoWings, San Francisco
- Dan Kruger, CEO, iPhase3 Corp., Littleton, Colo. (content access control)
- David Kurns, Meredith Corp., Des Moines, Iowa
- Thom Lambert, professor, Univ. of Missouri School of Law, Columbia, Mo. (antitrust expert)
- Edmund Lambeth, professor emeritus, Missouri School of Journalism, Columbia, Mo.
- Mitchell Land, interim dean, Mayborn Journalism School, Univ. of North Texas, Denton, Texas
- Martin Langeveld, executive vp, CircLabs Inc., Williamstown, Mass./Columbia, Mo.
- Phil Lewis, editor/vice president, Naples Daily News/ E.W. Scripps Co., Naples, Fla.
- Richard Lerner, CEO, Clickshare Service Corp., Amherst, Mass.
- Barry Locher, Illinois Press Association, Springfield, Ill.
- Bernard Lunzer, president, The Newspaper Guild-CWA, Washington, D.C.
- Ben Marshall, Publisher, The Sterling Bulletin, Sterling, Kan.
- Jo Martin, chief operating officer, Times-Citizen Communications, Iowa Falls, Iowa
- Mark Maassen, director, online advertising, Kansas City Star, Kansas City, Mo.
- Trevis Mayfield, VP/COO community media group, Shaw Newspapers, Sterling, Ill.
- Dean Mills, dean, Missouri School of Journalism, Columbia, Mo.
- Chris Miller, CEO, The Mission Center L3C, St. Louis, Mo. (L3C expert)
- Bill Monroe, director, Multistate Digital Task Force, Des Moines, Iowa
- Stephanie Padgett, research fellow, Reynolds Journalism Institute, Columbia, MO
- Randy Picht, The Associated Press, Kansas City, Mo.
- Carol Pierce, Public Notice Resource Center, Arlington, Va.
- Mark Poepsel, Ph.D. candidate, Missouri School of Journalism, Columbia, Mo.
- TENTATIVE -- Peter Rinearson, CEO, Intersect.com and Intersect PTP, Inc. Seattle, Wash.
- Brian Steffens, executive director, National Newspaper Association, Columbia, Mo.
- Esther Thorson, research director, Reynolds Journalism Institute, Columbia, Mo.
- Richard Ward, CEO, CentraMart Inc., North Kansas City, Mo.
- Tom Warhover, executive editor, The Missourian, Columbia, Mo.
- Andy Waters, VP, interactive media, Columbia Daily Tribune, Columbia, Mo.
- Colby West, founder, Clickfuel, Milton, Mass.