From IVP Wiki
- 1 PRIVACY . . . ADVERTISING . . . COMMERCE . . . PERSONALIZATION
- 2 Blueprinting the Information Valet Economy
- 3 WHO PARTICIPATED
PRIVACY . . . ADVERTISING . . . COMMERCE . . . PERSONALIZATION
Blueprinting the Information Valet Economy
Here's the list of who participated in "Blueprinting the Information Valet Economy" (or participate in IVP's development)
- Abreu, Abe, founder, e-ME Ventures, Oak Park, Ill.
- Andres, Charles, Executive Director, Information Card Foundation, Needham, Mass. / LINKS/RESOURCES
- Ashley, Seth, graduate researcher, Negotiating Privacy in the 21st Century, Missouri School of Journalism, Columbia, Mo.
- Bentley, Clyde,convergence professor, Missouri School of Journalism, Columbia, Mo.
- Bladine, Jon ("Jeb"), president/publisher, News-Register Publishing Co., McMinville, Oregon
- Brown, Jessica Z., director, Gateway Media Literacy Partners, St. Louis, Mo.
- Brown, Robert L., chief operating officer, Swift Communications, Gypsum, Colo.
- Bursch, James A., MyMindShare Inc., Manhattan Beach, Calif.
- Carner, Dorothy, head librarian, Missouri School of Journalism, Columbia, Mo.
- Chase, Steve, manager, business development, Frank N. Magid & Associates, Des Moines, Iowa
- Coney, Lillie, associate director, Electric Privacy Information Center, Washington, D.C. (SEE NOTE)
- Cook, Michael, professor, University of Missouri (expert on co-ops and alternative corporate forms)
- Densmore, Bill, 2008-2009 fellow, Donald W. Reynolds Journalism Institute, Columbia, Mo.
- Eskelsen, Todd R., partner, Schiff Hardin LLP, Washington, D.C.
- Fancher, Michael, 2008-2009 RJI Fellow, former exec. editor, The Seattle Times
- Fidler, Roger, director, technology initiatives, Donald W. Reynolds Journalism Institute, Columbia, Mo.
- Francis, Harriet, technology licensing attorney, Univ. of Missouri, Columbia, Mo.
- Fuerst, Mark, executive director, Integrated Media Association, Rhinebeck, N.Y. (public TV affiliates group)
- Gafke, Roger, emeritus professor, electronic journalism, D.W. Reynolds Journalism Institute, Univ. of Missouri
- Hart, Jonathan D., member, Dow Lohnes PLLC, Washington, D.C. (counsel, Online News Assn.)
- Horvit, Mark, executive director, Investigative Reporters and Editors, Missouri School of Journalism, Columbia, Mo.
- Johnson, Pam, executive director, Donald W. Reynolds Journalism Institute, Columbia, Mo.
- Kolsky, Charles, vp-business development, TownNews.com, St. Louis, Ill.
- Lambeth, Edmund B., emeritus professor, Missouri School of Journalism, Columbia, Mo.
- Langeveld, Martin, blogger, News After Newspapers, Brattleboro, Vt. (ex-daily publisher)
- Lawton, Beth, manager, digital media, Newspaper Association of America
- Lerner, Richard, CEO, Clickshare Service Corp., Amherst, Mass.
- Mason, Debra L., Center on Religion, the Professions and the Public, Columbia, Mo.
- Mensing, Donica H., professor, Reynolds School of Journalism, Univ. of Nevada-Reno
- Mills, Dean, Missouri School of Journalism dean, Columbia, Mo.
- Mott, Steve, principal, Better By Design, Stamford, Conn. (ex-senior VP, electronic commerce, Mastercard Corp.)
- Newton, Peter, vp business development, Helium.com, Andover, Mass.
- Osder, Elizabeth, principal, The Osder Group, (former Yahoo director, local/social media)
- Peters, Chuck, president/CEO, Gazette Communications, Cedar Rapids, Iowa (tentative)
- Picht, Randy, bureau chief, The Associated Press, Kansas City, Mo.
- Plotkin, Hal, founder, Center for Media Change, Inc., editor, ReelChanges.org, fiscal sponsor, Spot.US
- Reeves, Jennifer, Fellow 2008-2009, Reynolds Journalism Institute, interactive editor, KOMU-TV (NBC), Columbia, Mo.
- Saltz, Howard, vp-content development, MediaNews Group Interactive, Denver, Colo.
- Schermer, Greg, vp-interactive media, Lee Enterprises, Davenport, Iowa
- Sims, Norman, professor/principal investigator, The Media Giraffe Project, Univ. of Mass., Amherst, Mass.
- Soloski, John, professor, Grady College, University of Georgia, Atlanta, Ga. (newspaper economics expert)
- Stern, Reuben, managing editor, The Missourian, D.W. Reynolds Journalism Institute, Columbia, Mo.
- Stevens, Jane, 2008-2009 Fellow, Donald W. Reynolds Journalism Institute, Columbia, Mo.
- Stites, Tom, The Banyan Project and consulting editor, Center for Public Integrity, Washington, D.C.
- Sussman, Emily, founder, Carpe Media, Columbia, Mo.
- Typaldos, Cynthia, founder, Kachingle - "crowdfunding change", Silicon Valley, email@example.com
- Vander Clute, Jeff, founder, Avanoo Inc., Semantic Computing Framework, San Francisco, Calif.
- Ward, Richard, CEO, CentraMart, Kansas City, Mo.
- Weir, Robert B., Knight Chair Editing Fellow, The Columbia Missourian, Columbia, Mo.
- Westphal, David, USC-Annenberg School for Communications, Los Angeles (former McClatchy Washington, D.C. bureau chief)
- Wilkins, Lee, professor, Missouri School of Journalism, and director, RJI Privacy Study
- Winters, William L., Ph.D., journalism consultant to the Donald W. Reynolds Foundation, Naples, Fla.
- Evslin, Tom, former ceo AT&T-Interchange ("The network economy")
- Moody, Thomas, attorney, Downs Rachlin Martin PLLC, Burlington, Vt. (Vermont L3C expert)
- Searls, Doc, director, Vendor Relationship Management Project(Project VRM), Berkman Center, Harvard Univ., Cambridge, Mass.
(also editor, Linux Journal)
ADVISORS (in formation)
- Blinder, Mike, principal, The Blinder Group New Port Richie, Fla. (online advertising strategies)
- Crouch, Dennis, associate professor, University of Missouri Law School, Columbia, Mo. (expert on patents and electronic commerce)
- Garretson, Kim, principal, Realist Ventures & Advisory Services, Minneapolis, Minn.
- Kussmaul, Wes, founder Delphia Internet Service, Weston, Mass.
- Thompson, Matt, Reynolds Journalism Institute fellow 2008-2009, Columbia, Mo.
- Shackelford, Tiffany, Phase2 Technologies, Alexandria, Va. (former Online News Assn. director)
- Spencer, Jim, founder, Newsy.com, Columbia, Mo. (founding vp, Ask Jeeves/MSNBC)
- Weaver, Howard, vice president-news, The McClatchy Co., Sacramento, Calif.