From IVP Wiki
PRIVACY . . . IDENTITY . . . ADVERTISING . . . COMMERCE
Event Page: "From Paper to Persona to Payment:
Considering a New Ecosystem for News, Information and Privacy."
- Ron Blevins, VP digital strategy, Novus Media Inc./ portfolio lead, U.S. partnerships and platforms, Omnicom, New York, N.Y.
- Kevin Davis, executive director,Institute for Nonprofit News, Encino, Calif.
- David Gehring, VP partnerships, Guardian News & Media, Palo Alto, Calif.
- Brant Houston, director, Institute for Nonprofit News /professor Univ. of Illinois, Urbana, Ill.
- Jo Ellen Green Kaiser, executive director, The Media Consortium, San Francisco, Calif.
- Kelly Leach, CEO, Piano Media (Press+), New York
- Amy Shaw, SVP community engagement, Nine Network of Public Media, Saint Louis, Mo.
- Josh Stearns, journalism and public-media campaign director, Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation, Morristown, N.J.
- Greg Swanson, general manager, strategy & development, 10/13 Communications, Phoenix, Ariz.
- Linda Fantin Miller, director, networked journalism/innovation, American Public Media, St. Paul, Minn.
- Robert Picard, North American advisor, Reuters Institute at Oxford Univ., Boston, Mass.
- Drummond Reed, CEO-founder, Respect Trust Framework, Seattle, Wash.