“From Blueprint to Building: Making the Market for Digital Information"
An action congress for trust, identity and Internet information commerce serving newspapers and beyond
June 23-25, 2010 / Reynolds Journalism Institute / Columbia, Mo.
Here's an early list of participants in "From Blueprint to Building," updated as people register. If you're coming, and you don't see your name here, add it, or email email@example.com and tell us.
- Doug Anstaett, executive director, Kansas Press Assn., former publisher of the Newton (Kan.) Kansan and Brookings (S.D.) Register, Topeka, Kan.
- Greg Baker, Missouri Press Service, Columbia, Mo.
- Jessica Brown, president, Gateway Media Literacy Partners Inc., St. Louis, Mo.
- Brad Buchanan, president/ceo, GeoTel Corp. dba Newz Group, Columbia, Mo.
- Ian Buchanan, vp-operations, GeoTel Corp. dba Newz Group, Columbia, Mo.
- Scott Buchanan, corporate counsel, GeoTel Corp. dba Newz Group, Columbia, Mo.
- Bill Densmore, consultant, Reynolds Journalism Institute, co-founder, CircLabs Inc., board member, New England Newspaper & Press Assn., Williamstown, Mass.
- Dennis DeRossett, Illinois Press Association, Springfield, Ill.
- Robert Kasabian, Multistate Digital Task Force business plan consultant, Purcellville, Va.
- Edmund Lambeth, professor emeritus, Missouri School of Journalism, Columbia, Mo.
- Mitchell Land, interim dean, Mayborn Journalism School, Univ. of North Texas, Denton, Texas
- Barry Locher, Illinois Press Association, Springfield, Ill.
- Ben Marshall, Publisher, The Sterling Bulletin, Sterling, Kansas
- Jo Martin, chief operating officer, Times-Citizen Communications, Iowa Falls, Iowa
- Mark Maassen, director, online advertising, Kansas City Star, Kansas City, Mo.
- Trevis Mayfield, VP/COO community media group, Shaw Newspapers, Sterling, Ill.
- Chris Miller, CEO, [www.wordpress.com/missioncntrl3c The Mission Center L3C], St. Louis, Mo.
- Bill Monroe, director, Multistate Digital Task Force, Des Moines, Iowa
- Randy Picht, The Associated Press, Kansas City, Mo.
- Carol Pierce, Publich Notice Resource Center, Arlington, Va.
- Peter Rinearson, principal, Intersect.com, Seattle, Wash.
- Brian Steffens, executive director, National Newspaper Association, Columbia, Mo.
- Andy Waters, VP, interactive media, Columbia Daily Tribune, Columbia, Mo.