Virtual participants through Adobe Connect
- Beard, David, Editor, Boston.com.
- Blute, Alexandra, Journalism Student, Peace Corps Alumnus.
- Browdy, Jennifer, Simons Rock College of Bard.
- Chan, Sharon Pian, President, Asian American Journalists Association, Seattle Times Reporter.
- de Lama, George, Entrepreneurial Journalist
- Dunleavy, Dennis, Photojournalist.
- Ford, Denise, ePluribus Media.
- Garcia, Dawn E. Deputy Director, Knight Fellowships, Stanford University, Stanford, Ca.
- Gillmor, Dan, Knight Center for Digital Media Entrepreneurship.
- Glaser, Mark, Host of Mediashift on PBS.
- Glenn, Adam, co-founder I, Reporter, NY.
- Greenberg, Jon, Executive Editor, New Hampshire Public Radio.
- Grimes, Ann, Acting Director, Graduate Program in Journalism, Stanford University, Stanford, Ca.
- Grubisich, Tom, Entrepreneurial Journalist
- Harnisch, Ruth Ann, President, The Harnisch Foundation.
- Izzo, Nick, Entrepreneurial Journalist.
- Jordan, Gerald, Associate Professor, Department of Journalism, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Ark.
- King, Katie, Creative and Development Editor, MSN UK.
- Koon, Bruce News Director, KQED Public Radio.
- Martinez, Oscar, Managing Editor, neighborsgo.com (Dallas Morning News)
- McKenna, Susan, Office of Minority Student Affairs, University of Illinois.
- McLean, Sunny, Community Media on Hudson.
- Michel, Alan, Director, HOME, Inc.
- Mutter, Alan Newsosaur.
- Nails, Alicia, Director, Journalism Institute for Media Diversity, Wayne State, University, Detroit, Mich.
- Newton, Julianne H., Associate Dean for Undergraduate Studies, Professor of Visual Communication, School of Journalism and Communication, University of Oregon, Eugene, Ore.
- Pace-Hinton,Lanita, Director of Multimedia Training Programs for the Knight Digital Media Center at UC Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism, Berkeley, Ca.
- Paul, Nora, Director Institute for New Media Studies.
- Poulson, Dave, Knight Center for Environmental Journalism.
- Quinn, Stephen, Ph. D., Associate Professor in Journalism, Deakin University, Australia.
- Record, Tracy, Co-founder, editor, WestSeattleBlog.com
- Rosenberg, Geanne, Chair, Department of Journalism, Baruch College, NY.
- Rosenhause, Sharon.
- Rosenweig, Marc, Assistant Professor, Broadcasting, Montclair State University.
- Sand, Patrick, Co-founder, business manager, WestSeattleBlog.com
- Schulte, Bret, Instructor, Department of Journalism, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Ark.
- Schultheis, Warren, Entrepreneurial Journalist.
- Seaton, Edward, Editor, Manhattan (KS) Mercury.
- Senk, Amy, Entrepreneurial Journalist.
- Skowran, Maurreen, Copy Editor, The News & Observer, Raleigh, NC; Owner, Stem Neighbors
- Stuart, Sara, Director of Marketing and Communications, Gotham Gazette.
- Subervi,Federico, Professor, School of Journalism and Mass Communications, Texas State University - San Marcos.
- Tekula, Sara, Education Director, Akaku: Maui Community Television, Maui, HI.
- Vielmetti, Edward.
- Watkins, Patsy G., Chair, Lemke Department of Journalism, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Ark.
- Westphal, David, Executive in Residence, Annenberg School for Communication, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, Ca.
- Weir, Rob, Director of Digital Development, The Columbia Missourian
HOW TO ATTEND
We hope you are able to join us. To have a productive conversation, we're limiting the in-person attendance to 60 people. Please let us know as soon as possible if you can attend. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 707-495-1112.
For those of you who are out of town and can't make the trek to Columbia, but still want to tune in, send an email to email@example.com, and we'll set up a way for you to tap into the conference through Adobe Connect.
Jane Ellen Stevens, Fellow, 2008-2009
Donald W. Reynolds Journalism Institute
University of Missouri
Knight Digital Media Center, UC Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism
Donald W. Reynolds Journalism Institute
Missouri School of Journalism
Columbia MO 65211